WTD: 2-2.25" exhaust for mk1

I thought you could go up to 2.25. I could be wrong though.

Tonee

Lars Bruchmann <pilotlars@yahoo.com> wrote:
i just went up the street to some local guys with a
muffler place, they quoted me a $120 price for a 2"
pipe and new muffler, does that sound reasonable??
i've never had a new system installed, is 2" the
largest i should go? he said there is a 1.75"
currently. thanks!

.