Kompressor?

Here is the story.....

I wrecked it the evening of Monday 8/30 driving on I-95 southbound just
north of the Philadelphia city line. In the pouring rain I made a turn from
the center of three lanes to the right lane but hydroplaned and kept going.
I hit the right guard rail with the passengers side front, bounced off, slid
across three lanes of traffic, hit the left guard rail with the drivers side
front, and did a nearly 180 degree spin in place stopping the car with the
passengers side firmly up against the guard rail facing the wrong way in
traffic. Only the drivers side front air bag deployed, but my face never hit
it because I was too busy driving trying to get the car back on the road. No
other cars were involved.

After coming to a stop the car automatically turned off the headlights,
turned on the parking lights, turned on the hazard flashers, and unlocked
the doors a few seconds after coming to a rest. I got out unhurt, and was
met by a local volunteer fireman who stayed with me until the cops showed
up, he even told them that I was not speeding! No tickets were issued, and
even though I messed the guard rail up pretty good I did not have to pay to
get it fixed.

I got the car towed to a local friendly body shop who when I spoke with them
asked me "do you want it totaled or not"? I said yes. There is extensive
damage everywhere, especially to the unibody behind the passengers fender.
The engine would have to be removed to straighten it out plus almost every
body panel was dinged good. The body shop got State Farm to total it even
though it could have been borderline.

This all happened four days after I sold my Mk1 to Peter. This past Saturday
I bought Jason Arms' red 16v '87 rocco and it is now my daily driver. The
insurance money should be enough to pay off the balance of my loan and buy
Jason's car. No more new cars for me until after I buy a house.

-Marc