Oh the usual

So I've been the queen of the cables lately, and today's little job was
new parking brake cables for the 16V. Now you may wonder what engine my 87
16V Scirocco has in it, why, that would be a 16V. So if you were the parts
guy, you'd look up the PN for the cable that's listed for the car with the
16V in it, right? Now the hubby ordered and picked these up, but still,
I've been buying parts for this car for years and by now they SHOULD have
SOME CLUE that 8V parts just don't work. Yup, get under the car, wrong
cables.  This is no longer amusing, but the success rate is getting better
now that I have ET#ka and can look up PNs for them. Though it is THIER
job.

Other car happenings? Well, on the morning's drive, I parked in town to
grab something, and come out to find a Tornado Red 85 Wolfie parked
nearby. (At least the badges and interior were Wolfsburg edition) I left
the .org addy on a note, it had a temp permit, hopefully I'll see it
around some more. Very unusual, Dunnville's more about half tons and
Buicks, with the odd Tempo thrown in.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like half a Chevelle plus a Weedeater
"Misery loves company" (Old Proverb)