cincy '05 - the documentary

I'd be worried about the "sinking of patients" into them. First, I don't
think there are that many doctors and dentists on the list, though there
are a few. And who wants all that dead weight?
I'd be happy to provide still images, maybe you want to let us all know
what sort of media will work and what won't.
As for questions? That'd be tough. Other than Sciroccos and insanity, we
are all very different. Maybe "If you won the lottery, what would happen
to your Scirocco?".
But it's a great idea. I know for me, buying that 16V ended up being much
more than the simple purchase of a car. It occupies a good deal of my free
time, either in good or bad ways. Nah, it's all good. Even the cursing and
breakage. And there are many others for whom this is true. My bug and my
Ford didn't have this effect.
Maybe you could ask for profiles from the list, (to be sent directly to
you)I know some of the lurkers have interesting stories they never tell.
Cathy