I swear, it hates me!!!!

Anson,

As we have all grown to love you here on the list, it is difficult to
recommend that you seek professional help as dating little girls and
boys is not acceptable (whether it is in the rain or not) in our
society...  There may also be a list for dealing with this sort of
thing here on the WWW...

Sorry,  Had to...  Knew someone would take it that way... You sick son

LOL!!!!!

Dave