shhh...

> Are things quiet, is my new email not getting everything, or is it just
> me?
>
> The anxious one,
> --
> Mike
> '86 red 16v (Red 5)

Well, I've been out breaking in that clutch, bonding with the headache,
whatever, but if I'm driving around for the hell of it, I'm not clogging
the list with my little stories.
And it sounds like some of the guys are thinking about, ummmm, well,
they're guys, but it's obviously keeping them busy...if I'm changing the
oil, it involves wrenches...<dropping this right here, though others will
no doubt pick it right back up>

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like half a Chevelle plus a Weedeater
"Misery loves company" (Old Proverb)