rear brake caliper rebuild? (2nd try)

It is so cheap for companies to rebuild calipers it is stupid to
rebuild them yourself. they are usually under $50 a piece and usually
have a core too. I personally would just go get a factory rebuilt one
from the autoparts place of your choice. A little plug for a slightly
bias guy but OReilly auto parts has great parts! ;-) (not that I work
there or anything.) Ok, I'n rambling time for me to stop.

RAmbling idoit as usual,
Rhett