Corrado Tune Up/ Maybe it's first!

Get to number 5, the last one. At this time Ellen has come outside to do the
huggy thing, I still love here at this point.
Disconnect wire from coil pack, a little harder than the other but ok, get
to the other end which seems 2 miles inside the engine, and guess what. It
doesn't want to budge, as in it seems to bee welded in there. After getting
my 1 million candle watt aircraft landing light from the garage to get a
further look down the abyss (and find out if that is a skunk about 5 feet
away from me)
I look inside, and I see something that looks like MOLD, yes MOLD in bold
letters, mold!

So after almost hooking up a tow chain to my neighbors suburban to yank that
bastard out(my arms are jello at this point) it finally frees itself from I
swear it seemed like China, or a Chinaman holding the other end of it in
China.

I pull it out, and all over the metal shroud of this space shuttle looking
part is mold or something in the same family, neighborhood, you get the
point.

I look down the tunnel to hell, and there is a massive clump of this
mold-looking crap.

Now that everyone has either fallen asleep or hit delete.

What the hell is this stuff? I have never in all my cars seen this come out
of a plug/plug wire. Oh, and yes each spark plug looked like it had been
spay painted black, Audi/VW plugs, I'm believing that these plugs/ wires
have been run on for over 100k(I've only been married to this "car" for 21
months, so I'm not sure.

Any ideas? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...ZZZZZ..ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tonee

93' Corrado VR6 (baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (new born)

*****Rice, Smoked and Served Fresh By Volkswagen.*****