test (do not read)

Taking the advice of Parker and TBerk, I have decided to join the list anew with my new address whilst keeping the old one in use for a bit.

Thanks guys.

Mike

P.S.  Now I can talk to myself on here as well!

Parker Wulf <BADVDUB@gmail.com> wrote:
i just made a new one like it was my first time starting on the list.
so i get the list on both of my emails till i decide which one to stop

hth, parker