Happy Tuesday

Hey all,

It's been -months- since I've read or contributed to the list (in fact, I
still have a postponed reply to Julie's May-ish "i know assembly and i'm
ass-uming you don't" jab ;), but I'm still alive and kickin'.. as is
the 'roc.

For months my excuse was that I didn't have a computer or internet
access; now I'm just too busy with classes to screw around. I'll read all
that backlogged list mail someday when I'm 75..

I just got to thinking about the typical happenings on-list; paint jobs,
motor swaps, rear-endings, flame wars and finger-pointing from viruses to
html e-mails. I felt like sending the list an off-season greeting card, so
here it is. :)

I will return eventually..

Cheers,

-Toby