From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2004 12:05 PM
To: David Utley; SequoiaGLX@twcny.rr.com; Neptuno
Cc: 'Jon Palm'; scirocco-l@scirocco.org; d_snow@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: RE: Rear wing functionality

The new ones still have the notches but also have a cable holding the cap to the car.

Tonee

If this is on the A-body car we were discussing last week, then yes… To my knowledge, none of the older cars (A3 and back) had this feature… When folks come in complaining they have lost their *(*^&$ gas cap, I offer this as a solution. Most cars have the provision of the hole in the gas door hinge to accept the tail of the cable…

David