Audi TT seats in a rocco?

i tried bolting some aftermarket sportseats to my A1
seat tracks, it did work, the problem was the height
of the seat.  my head hit the roof of the car.  since
the seattrack is an integral part of the seat, like
david said, it would be a lot of work.  getting
aftermarket seats and A1 seat sliders is more
convenient, i think.