ETKA in general, was Re: [ot] etka and pet torrents

So I downloaded and installed, many thanks to foxx and others seeding.

I have a 1980 Scirocco.  I open the program, click VW, click Scirocco, click
1980, and all I can access is body.

wtf?

Is it supposed to be like that?  Since so much is shared with the A1
platform in general i'm sure there's still a lot of info that applies to my
1980 scirocco, but i was hoping there would be more direct stuff, and I
don't personally know enough to know exact differences between variants,
which is one of the reasons I wanted ETKA in the first place.

thoughts?

-Grant-
Annapolis, MD/Louisville, KY
1980 in storage :(