73 Nova Vs 81 Rocc.

>  ROTFLMAO!! You go girlfriend!! And smoke the sucka
>  you should! Next time, make it a challenge with
> curves, then you'll realy have fun as he tries to get
> that tonnage to forget Newton's laws.
>
> several years ago, my cousin flew over from germany,
> our uncle lent us his 1978 caddy for a road trip to
> canada, each time we made a turn, the tires squealed,
> he had thought that was always just a sound effect
> hollywood added in shows and movies.  he then realised
> that 3 tonnes of mass trying to change direction will
> skid and squeal all the time. lol

How sad am I??? I was trying to figure out what you had in the bed to make
the Caddy (aka Bunny truck) so heavy, then the light came on....."Oh, a
CADDY...." (aka land yacht)

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco "don't ask"
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V "Klaus- louder than a Harley"
1988 Cabby "not to be confused with a Caddy"
"Misery loves company" (old proverb)