Centra Wheels (no flames please)

Cory Langford wrote:

>That whole centra wheel thing was too long for me to care to read through,
>but I did get one thing out of it.
>
>I caught a drifting idea that certain centra rims are "rare" and hard to
>come by now.
>
>So which models are the ones people are looking for.  Just curious as I
>have 4 sets of old school centra rims in the garage.  Maybe I have a
>college education for my kids ;)
>
>All kidding aside, let me know what models you are looking for.  You never
>know I may have a set.
>

>Cory Langford
>'78 G60 MK1 - The Newest Project (and current Daily Driver)
>'86 turbo project - The Next daily driver?
>'65 Ghia - The next project in the garage
>'79 Cheap Ass turbo daily driver - RIP

I don't even know what these different models are. Does any one have a
link to a site with more than one model on it?

--
Cars:

	'78 Lincoln mark V "QE2" nearly abandoned work in progress
	'80 Scirocco mk1 searching for a name
	'92 Ford Tempo "the... ford" soon to be replaced by rocco as DD
Khukuri:
	18" HI Kobra "pillow knife"
	17.5" HI Ang Khola Villager "camp axe"