Larger Throtle Bodies and such (8V)

Many here have used a larger TB like that of A2 cars to make their cars peppier...Now in order to use the larger TB's an intake manifold that will also be shaped like the TB's edge is needed to gain any actual HP (or the sense of it )
Now here is the real question I aquired the Intake manifold from a 93 Fox....after drilling for the cold start valve, I like to know if I can also use the Digifant TB that is attached to it or do I have to get a CIS/CIS-E specific TB to make the set up work
Long question sorry
TIA,
Tony

"I would believe only in a god who could dance"