Teeny batteries and a question

Well, the weather was nice enough to take the headache for an extended
drive cross border to pick up my new Braille battery. Thanks Scott, the
service was awesome, it got there exactly when you said. Anyway, it came
all charged, so I had to toss it in and see if it actually worked. Looking
at it, it's about as big as two flashlight lantern batteries strapped
together. It's really small. Really really small. Silly small. (11.5 lbs
small, lift it over my head with one hand small))
Anyway, the car turned over nicely, and here's the question: Now I have a
ton of space left on the battery tray. I was thinking a beer cooler might
be nice there, but there's that heat from the engine bay. Maybe a coffee
maker? There's SO much space left where the old battery came out...I think
a light appliance might fit...or maybe one of my favorite stuffed toys?

I'll keep you posted on the long term performance of this tiny battery, I
still have to mount it decently.

Oh, the headache? I forgot how wondeful that car really is, it's such a
blast to drive. Fast as hell, smooth, it's just running too well. I'm so
lucky to have two cars I just absolutely love. And thanks are in order to
all of you who've put up with my efforts to keep them alive. Don't ever
forget, these cars rock, and so does this list.

And don't eat too much candy, 'K?

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"