Bent axle?

 I put the 87 up on a rack today. I'm pretty sure the cause of my front tire
rubbing is a bent control arm. Seems I have some problems in the back as well.
I have negative camber on both rear tires with the driver side being more
extreme. The drivers side rear tire also appears to be have a ton of toe out. The
car was hit just behind that tire. I don't see any damage to the rear beam.
Do you think the stub axle might be bent?
Matt
1981 Mars Red
1987 8v Automatic
Louisville, KY