OT: Hobbies that take up rocco time

Wife, puppy, school, and driving fast every chance I get.

The puppy is a full time job. So keeping track of time doesn't exist in my world.

Wake up everyday and recount the grey hairs to see how many new ones has desided to move in.

Tonee

Dan Smith <sad_rocc@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have to admit, I do very little work on my roccs. The main problem is I live in the middle of nowhere and I'm a visual learner who needs to learn it all. Show me how it's done or give me a clear picture so I know what to make the finished product look like and I'm golden, but written instructions just don't work. Plus, whenever I get inspired to do something, I go "Oh yeah, I have to order that part which means it'll be a week before I see it."

Things that take up my time besides the rocc:
Work- I'm front desk at an RE office on the weekends and pizza delivery at nite.
School- Finishing up my AS in Ski and Snowboard Business, tightening up the resume, that sorta thing
Snowboarding in the winter
RC cars
Video games (PS2) and the internet
My best buddy, Spud the Pug
My gf of 4yrs, Lacy

It never sounds like much, but damned if I know where the time flies off to.

Dan