What can we use from a Corrado G60?

Neptuno wrote:
> I took a lunch brake some hours ago and Saw a Corrado g60 in a jy. What type of things can be taken frrom that car to be used on the mk2 Roccos?
>
> TIA,
> Tony

The Corrado is in some respects part A1 chassis, part A2 chassis.

As mentioned the seats, the dash, the motor and associated electronics,
the brake calipers (with some mods depending on what you start with), I
have even heard of parts of the exhaust (after the cat) being used- but
this guy was a welder and didn't mind custom fitting stuff.

TBerk