Dates? Re: cincy '05 - r.u. ready? i might be...

Injectors?

Dude, that thing was copied from a 1938 BMW R71.

Its "technically" advanced with altitude adjusting carbs.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1988 Audi 90 Quattro
1990 Corrado TDI
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)