Hobbies that take up rocco time

You mean some of you have time for hobbies?

Lessee, at some point in time, I've done the following:
Gardening, as in, you may see my yard on HGTV,(seriously,that was pre Rocco)
Stained glass (including form lamps and custom panels)
Photography, with the camera I bought new in 1978 and a few others, I
finally built a darkroom this summer and do mainly B&W presently
RC Boats
Various traditional handcrafts, quilting/smocking/knitting - not lately
though
I've bred and showed the following: Gloster canaries, purebred poultry,
irises and daylilies, and I've always had lots of pets. I actually funded
the headache's engine swap with "canary money".

My three kids (Julianne -17, Adam - 20 and Dennis - 48) keep me busy too.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"