From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Tonee Northam
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 10:20 PM
To: Julie Macfarlane; dagnamit@gmail.com; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: Howdy Once Again

We'll keep him company, the 200+ torque on that side of the driveway should
be enough company.

Julie Macfarlane <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
Missed you man, welcome back. Hate to see you parking wth the KIAs at Cincy
:)

Julie Macfarlane
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY

>From: Brian Wagner
>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
>Subject: Howdy Once Again
>Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 11:00:26 -0500
>
>Alright I can't resist the urge and the need, so I signed back up.
>
>I have sold the 16v and now just have the 944, but today I was looking
>at the Autotrader and found 4 white 16v Scirocco's for 2000 to 3200,
>it is an addiction and I truly can't shake it. The Porsche is nice but
>it is not my Scirocco and now I miss it and kinda wish I hadn't sold
>it (oh well, the 2200 paid for the kiddo's braces). So I guess
>officially I am in the hunt again for a roc, conditions are as follows
>

>1) White
>2) White
>3) White
>4) Rust Free
>5) Accident Free (small dents and dings I can work with)
>6) doesn't matter 8 or 16v
>7) did I mention White
>8) 944 for sale running and rough $800 non-negotiable
>9 ) I am sure I mentioned this, it must be "WHITE"
>
>Yours Truly
>
>Brian Wagner

Elmhurst, IL.
mk3 Corrado VR6 (Baby)
mk4 Angry Bunny GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
pv4 Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
b3 Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
*****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber Grill*****