Howdy Once Again

It's always something. With me, school, new puppy, and no workee.

Brian Wagner <dagnamit@gmail.com> wrote:There is a white 16v only 238 miles from me, for 2000 obo. I just
can't afford it, home improvements are happening. Ugh I am a retard,
well nothing new.

Brian

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 09:06:32 -0700 (PDT), Tonee Northam