Needed to buy: '87 Scirocco (16v) Power Steering Rack

Well, if you want I have a spare manual rack...
just need a place to do the horrible swap.  Why anyone would
want to do away with power steering is beyond me.  ;)

So Marc... when *did* you actaully get home?  Make it for
that meeting Monday morning?  hehe...

Ben