81 1.7 rough idle

This may sound weird, but check your distributor, cap, rotor and the plug wires.
That is a start. I had a idle problem that later disguised itself as what I thought was a fuel system problem. I later found out the distributor was at fault all the while I threw parts at the car just getting frustrated.
Good Luck,
Tony

Edward Effinger <Eeffinger@conestogac.on.ca> wrote:
Re: the rough idle when the engine warms, I should mention it
is enough to shake the dash.

Do all dashes shake on these cars? Is this normal?

I just replaced the passenger side front and rear motor mounts.

Am I having a fuel pressure regulator problem?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ed