Spark plugs for high compression 8Vs

Honestly, I don't have the Bentley for the RD engine, but my 16V Bentley
suggests a gap of .7 for the 10:1 8V it lists, so they're gapped to that,
just checked them actually. So what gap are you suggesting,and for that
matter, what should it be at, I'm thinking this is correct.
It may be bad wires, or a number of other things, just trying to rule out
basic stuff at this point.

cathy