Rice recipes for Tonee? Cathy's speedo

> --- C Boyko <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca> wrote:
>> Ron, I'm wearing your fragrance today, hopefully my speedo works now...
>
> Cathy, that speedo - the nice two-piece number
> <http://www.swim-n-sport.com/photography2/images/Speedo-HalterTop050570.jpg>
> that shows legs and
> cleavage - has always worked for me.  Throw some beer, some used gear oil
> (got plenty), some beer,
> a plastic sheet (or bubble wrap), and some beer into the mix and ohhhh
> watch out.  Yow.
>
> Who's got a video camera???  And beer?
>
> =====
> Cheapass Ron
> "Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
> 2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
> It's Alive!!!

Well, the beer better come from this side of the border. And my speedo
still doesn't work, that one might though. So are the gals the only
participants? Or is this a .org event?

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"