From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of tomc
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:03 AM
To: Scirocco list; list-Texas Scirocco Team
Subject: Eurosport Stress bar on a S1

Can someone tell me why a Eurosport upper stress bar meant for an A1
chassis won't fit an S1? So far it looks like the rain tray might
interfere, but nothing a hammer to the tray won't cure. And also do you
need to un-load the struts to install the bar?

Please respond directly to me as I have the digest mode and won't get
the list 'till tomorrow.

TIA,

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.spuduglyracing.com
Now with improved all browser friendly photo album.