OT: Rice recipes for Tonee?

> ???15. Leopard-skin parts make you badass.
>
> Okay...I feel like a moron for asking this, but I'm a wee bit confused.
> Is it supposed to be "leopard-skin paRts" or is it supposed to be
> "leopard-skin paNts"? Might be a stupid question, but I won't sleep
> tonight if I don't know.
>
> Ben C.
>
> BTW: Vinyl stickers really do add horsepower. A friend (I use the term
> loosely) of mine who drives a Honda just added new decals and his
> elapsed time dropped a whole nanosecond. Don't forget to dismantle the
> interior, go to the bathroom, and remove all emblems to save weight.

Leopard skin ANYTHING makes you badass. Those who know me have even
offered to wear my leopard skin duds (well, only Anson, and we won"t even
say where we were headed that night...big wink...), but it was actually
paRts in the original list, and that was what I intended. Klaus is a
leopard skin kind of guy. Till he has the money for leather. (No worries,
he'll return to proper German sedateness before long)

And my son has a sticker on the POS that reads "This sticker adds 20 Hp",
the H being a Honda H. It's yellow. With a NA diesel, PS abnd AC, the
sticker accounts for all the HP the poor car has.

Cathy