So I passed as well

On 10/20/04 9:38 PM, "Dick Y Wong" <sailingfc@dslextreme.com> wrote:

> $24 for 2 years!!!  I'm down to $54 for 1 year and this is for a 26 year old
> car!  Screwed again in California.

On cars older than 20 years in Wisconsin, you can pay $195 one-time and get
"collector" or "hobbyist" plates, and never have to register again.  You
just need to have another car with a regular registration, and you can't
drive the car in January.

| Jim Jarrett,Madison, WI        '94 Passat GLX                 |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |