[no subject]

hey, i'm lars with an 's', and no trailer, heehee, i
had a bad experience with an imported vehicle, i
bought a kawasaki 125 from a friend, they had brought
it back from canada.  it was in the back of a uhaul,
since it had no import documention, it could not be
registered.  just something to keep in mind.  thought
i would share, lest you arrive here with a cool rocco
and not be able to register it, that would be
terrible.

<http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/tsmileys2/29.gif>