[no subject]

Well, I saw a dish lately I don't want to see again for a while, with the
control arm/wheel hub folded underneath. Add a lot of time to an otherwise
fast trip...shoulda done 8.8, but DNF would better describe the voyage.

I guess it's a dish best served in the rearview.

Cathy, top posting, going to snip my sig. off now...

(PS I have some rice recipes I'll post shortly, look for it)