  From: Tonee Northam [mailto:pb3vr6@yahoo.com]
  Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 8:07 PM
  To: Dick Y Wong; John Ringham; 'Scirocco List'
  Subject: RE: Passed smog test!

  I cannot believe that a manditory test requires you to pay for it,
Chicago-pass or fail, no charge. If you fail- fix it, if you pass- go home
and have a nice day.

  Tonee

  Dick Y Wong <sailingfc@dslextreme.com> wrote:
    Went to a place called Quik Smog in San Mateo, CA. If you go on-line to
    smogtips.com you can print off a discount coupon. Different places have
    different discount amounts, but then their prices are different too.
Shop
    around.
    Good Luck.

    -Dick-