[OT] Anson's Latest Project

What about the probes, 80 foot satelite dish that pops out the butt (southpark)

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:Shit man, I was just experimenting with cranial protection. I learned that plastic, even when formed into goofy-assed easter eggs, is no match for carefully sculpted tinfoil when it comes to blocking low frequency alien signals.

I don't want to know how you found that picture Peter....

Anson

Tonee Northam <pb3vr6@yahoo.com> wrote:
Nice hair net, McDonald's?

Peter
wrote:
Here's Anson's latest project:
http://usera.imagecave.com/Ms54Coupe/MUCAS2.JPG

Peter

Elmhurst, IL.
93' Corrado VR6 (Baby)
00' Rabbit GTI GLX VR6 (Sleeper)
00' Plymouth Voyager SE (Wife's Winter Driver)
94' Passat GLX VR6 (Now Jarrett's Newer B3)
*****Rice, Marinated and Grilled Daily By German Engineered Weber Grill*****