Coolant system question

Okay, this is not for the Roccs, but for the 88 Cabby (JH, PS/AC). I had a
totally shitty day at work, and this is the cap on that. So, anyways, the
girl calls from town, flashing coolant light, she checked, no coolant. So
I head in and limp said car home after filling it up with dehumidifier
water. It ran at normal temps, but is leaking enough that the reservoir's
empty now, and it appears to be dripping from the power steering pump
(which obviously it isn't). I can't see anything on the water pump or
vicinity, but that's the culprit most likely, right (where it joins the
block?). Just wanna know before I hobble it to the dealer, I don't have
the time or mental fortitude to deal with it at the moment.

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"Just shoot me and get it over with"