Passed smog test!

Yes, Don has used that in the past.  It is cheaper than the 02 meter they sell (which is only 150.00 IIRC).  Either way you chose should be able to help you dial it in more at the very least...

Cheers,
  David

PS--  They have lots of low-buck tools that work fine for the average tuner to low-end commercial shops...  Camber guage you drive over, for no more than 45.00 (again, IIRC)