Window

Your best bet is to get the glass with the bracket intact.

-----Original Message-----
From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Christopher Grossi
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2004 1:07 PM
To: Scirocco List
Subject: Window

I need to replace the drivers door big window. I located one at a local
salvage place and I am going to probably grab it Monday. Any insight as to
how this comes out? I just need the one that cranks up and down not the
small triangle one. Getting to it shouldn't be a problem since I have
removed the door panel on mine a few times. I looked at my passenger side,
which is still intact, and saw that the metal bracket that it rides on
clamps on real tight. Any advice as to how to remove the window from this
without shattering the glass? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris