My first EVER non A1 VW purchase is...

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 06:59:43 -0700 (PDT), Anson Clement
<ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a pretty good idea of what the nasty front end noises could be, I'll bet it's the lug nuts tring too loosen themselves to get rid of those uglyass wheels : )
>
> I deffinately have a soft spot for those cars and a turbo model would realy hit the spot.
>
> Thing looks sweet.
>
> You need some OZ rally wheels for that thing... make daddy proud.

Yup, those wheels are going up for sale as soon as I pick up the car
(yuk)...   They're a bit "feminine" for my tastes...  I'll probably
get a set of cheap steelies and put some winter rubber on them for
now...

Anyone want some uglyass wheels?  :)

Later,

Mark.