Anyone know the part number...?

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 09:39:36PM -0500, Don Walter wrote:
> Setting the interval is a bit of an art.
>
> 1) Turn on the intermitent wiper or if it is already running that is fine too.
> 2) Turn off the intermitent wiper
> 3) Start counting how long you want the delay to be (up to 15 secs)
> 4) Turn on the wiper again (in intermitent mode).
> 5) enjoy

That's definitely not how mine works.  Those are the instructions I found
when I first installed my relay, and I could never get it to work... until
I one day I discovered how to program it.  For my relay, the procedure is:

1) Turn on the intermitent wiper or if it is already running that is fine too.
2) Briefly pull back on the control stalk (as if to actuate the windshield
   squirters) and let go
3) Start counting how long you want the delay to be (up to 15 secs)
4) Again, breifly pull back on the control stalk and let go.
5) enjoy

Dan

--
Whatever became of the moment when one first knew about death? There must
have been one. A moment. In childhood. When it first occured to you that you