OT: What do you do for a living?

I've got an Honours BSc. in Botany, a B.Ed, and a Certificate in Landscape
Design.

So I teach high school Biology, Horticulture, Special Ed., and
Photography, (I've also done Math and Physics) as well as a Plant ID
course for Mohawk College. On the weekends, well, never mind that
income...

I'm married with two kids, Julianne (my 1987 edition) and Adam (1984).

Cathy
1987 2L 16V Scirocco - the Silver Headache
1979 1.8L 10:1 8V - Klaus- sounds like 0.33 of a Chevelle
"The light at the end of the tunnel is probably an oncoming train"