trunk space

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:54:53 -0700, Jacob Hawes
<gr8hunter1@comcast.net> wrote:

>How many here have ripped out the back seat of their rocco?

I remember doing it on a temporary basis to haul stuff, but I disliked
the noise.  The seats are good sound insulation.

>I am thinking of doing this once I can afford to replace the carpet like
>sheet that is in the back end and would like some feedback on the idea.
>I would leave the mounts for the seat and everything, but I would like
>to have a good amount of trunk space.

For less than $25 (it's less than $5/linear yard) you can buy enough
speaker and trunk carpeting plus the contact cement to do all of the
inside of the fender wells, back panel, and floor.
www.partsexpress.com

Gordon

75 Mk I/Drake 1.9