OT: What do you do for a living?

David writes:

  In an effort to strike up some conversation, I am curious what
everyone does to keep their VW habit going (and hopefully to keep food
on the table and the electric paid)?
Let's see:
Father to 3.5 and 7 year olds (plus the 11 year old dog).  No positive
cash flow there.
Husband for 10+ years.  Another one that doesn't bring _in_ money.
Various positions on non-profits: ditto the no money bit.
Owner of a 170-year old farmhouse.  Should be a full time position; the
real estate equity growth equals parts failing, so a break even.
Parting a couple cars: that makes a few dollars often spent on lunch or
stockpiling other parts I probably won't use on projects I don't have
time to complete.  Keeps the barn full, anyways.  Lately it's been
giving away Scirocco parts.

The daily job is creating automotive training (classes and service
information) used by various manufacturers to teach their
factory-trained techs.  Pays a lot less than it should.  Oops, time to
get back to work...

---
Chris Miller
Training Development
[i] The Information Foundry at Robert Bentley, Inc.
Tel: 617.528.4113
Cell: 617.875.3792
mailto:chris.miller@infofoundry.com
http://www.infofoundry.com