OT: What do you do for a living?

Did you forget to add your children? Manufacturing humanized monoclonal antibodies? Planning on picking up where Dr. Frankenstein left off?

Tonee

Jeff Toomasson <area53@validpath.com> wrote:
I'm a Validation Manager for a biotech company in the SF Bay Area specializing
in designing and manufacturing humanized monoclonal antibodies, Protein Design
Labs...Wife is in Marketing for Franklin Templeton Investments.

Supporting the roc project is a huge f*$%ing juggling act that I'm sure I'm
going to have to answer for soon... :(

JT