since it's slow tonight....

Hehe, I wont abuse Vic, Josh will do that for me : )

The only problem with Vic JR is the poor short legged lad will run out of gear at about 65 mph... hehe silly 4 speed man : )

Anson

Ron Pieper <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

--- Anson Clement wrote:

>... Josh Conner dropped in to borrow Victor...

JOSH borrowed VICTOR? What the HELL are you thinking? You promised not to abuse my baby!!!

(Victor Jr. will kick his dad's ass though)>

Ron

=====
Cheapass Ron
"Victor Jr." - '81 Scirocco S 7SM
2.0L 16V w/ Megasquirt, Quaifed GL 4-speed
It's Alive!!!