FS: 83 GTI (yes mine)

Hey guys,

Here are some better pics of the GTI. Oh and price has dropped to
$1000 if I can see green crisp bills!!! (I.E. CASH)

<http://www.euroblitz.org/iowavwaudi//forum/members/memberimages/21_41_Drvr_side.JPG>

<http://www.euroblitz.org/iowavwaudi//forum/members/memberimages/21_41_FRT_pass.JPG>

<http://www.euroblitz.org/iowavwaudi//forum/members/memberimages/21_41_REAR_pass.JPG>

Thanks,