since it's slow tonight....

The hangover gods caughed and looked the other way this morning, no high speed trips to worship the porcelain diety required.

My pizza and wings finaly arrived and were consumed post haste but not before Josh Conner dropped in to borrow Victor, apparantly his 16V decided to eat another lower timing pully.

Anson

David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> From: Neptuno
> Date: 2004/10/14 Thu AM 12:17:24 EDT
> To: Anson Clement , scirocco-l@scirocco.org
> Subject: Re: since it's slow tonight....
>
> Poor Bastard! I hope you have not found your way into the world of the "multicolor Yawn",

LOL... Actually, I think he has skipped to "Screaming at his Shoes" planet... lol

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---