Clutch

It is gone as far as a new clutch I would recomend going with an ACT street
clutch from potterman they are far stronger than the stock clutch and not a
huge amount more money little harder engagment but not bad I am running one
of there 6 puck race clutches in my mk4 and when it comes to replacing the
clutches in my roccos they will be act units