since it's slow tonight....

--- David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net> wrote:

> *END OF POLITICAL DISCUSSION*
>
> LOL... Yeah, all the lists respond this way...  Too heated...
>
>   I am not discussing politics, BTW...  I am discussing the discussion of
> it...  :)

 You know the list is dead when...

1. You read great content like this
2. We hear about Anson's drunken solo act... careful man, Marc is becoming
too big of an influence on ya!  ;)
3. You get me to reply to great stuff like this thread... hehe

Some real rocco content... I was out in the garage tonight working away
and started bending my new stainless steel fuel lines to fit the car.
A good bender is soooo important and man what a pain in my ass this is
so far... but I can't wait to have solid lines again!
No more worries about a line rotting through... like so many on the list
have experienced by now.  :(
Corrosion is just not very nice.

Ok.  That's all... carry on with the drinking.  ;)

Ben