SoCal > A1/A2 BBQ/GTG/Mtn Cruise: Nov. 14 (Mark you calenders!)

I don't know if I am going to make it now. I just got my mk4 broken into
they broke both rear windows and stole 300 cds or so now I got to go through
all the bs of this. plus getting my Rocco together and finding a home out of
this hellhole they call southern california planning to go that week up to
montana to search for homes so not sure if I can make it